California Dam Operators Can’t Dodge Fish-Endangerment Claims
LOS ANGELES (CN) — Federal and regional operators of Southern California’s Twitchell Dam lost their bid to dismiss claims the dam causes unlawful killing of endangered steelhead trout, MORE>>>
How Rice Farmers can be Salmon Ranchers too. Are “Flood Plain Fatties” a key to salmon survival?
- Go to the link below and scroll down to the section of the article titled “Saving the Salmon” to see how Hewlett Packard Enterprise is helping Friends of Auburn Ravine with our Salmon Camera project in Lincoln, CA.How technology is protecting endangered species
…In the Northern California foothills of the Sierra Nevada range, a group of conservationists, the Friends
of Auburn Ravine, has been working to protect the local wild Chinook salmon, READ MORE >>>
- Preserving and Restoring Wild Salmon Populations while Sustaining Commercial and Sport Fisheries with Hatcheries
- California: the State of Salmon – by Alastair Bland
- The Nigiri Concept: “Fish on Rice”
- A report from U.C. Davis.
- An article in the Sacramento Bee.
- The Nigiri movie from Cal Trout